“Leaders of Tomorrow” will provide an opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge about youth work and non-formal education, acquire methods and tools and improve social skills and employability.
“Leaders of Tomorrow” is a 9-day Erasmus+ project. The project will provide opportunities for:
- Developing knowledge about youth work and non-formal education
- Improving social skills and employability
- Encouraging youth participation and solving local needs and challenges
- NGO sector, networking and partnership-building mentality
- To support youth be the leaders of tomorrow with acquired methods and tools
- How to manage the project and facilitate activities
- Knowledge to support experienced volunteers to work with participating organizations
- Collaborating together for future projects and follow-up activities.
This activity is for young youth leaders, youth workers, team leaders etc, who are frustrated by high unemployment rates, and interested in becoming a future leader. In particular, we welcome participants from more diverse backgrounds to participate.