Creative Skills & Digital Learning
AsfarEurope’s team is highly experienced in the Creative Industries and throughout the pandemic have designed, developed and launched digital learning methodologies and online workshops to benefit young people, build their life skills and become more creative.
Creative skills through Digital Learning are free monthly training workshops delivered between June 2021 and December 2021 for young Estonian & Russian speakers focusing on the following learning outputs:
- The Sustainable Development Goals
- Digital Storytelling
- Conflict Resolution
- Intercultural Learning
Creative Skills through Digital Learning is free to any young person, who speaks Estonian & Russian and is interested in developing their creative skills while also learning about the Sustainable Development Goals, Conflict Resolution and would like to have a Cultural learning experience.
For more details, see below:
Summer 2021 to Winter 2021 workshop schedule:
- 22nd June 2021- Storytelling – an introduction
- 20th July 2021- What are the Sustainable Development Goals – how to tell stories related to SDGs + Digital Storytelling
- 14th September 2021- Introduction to Climate Change & Energy Poverty – Storytelling/ Digital tools skills
- 19th October 2021 – Introduction to Social Enterprise & Social Action skills – Storytelling/ Digital tools skills
- 23rd November 2021 – Introduction to the e-Journal – Storytelling/ Digital tools skills
- 14th December 2021 – Introduction to the RESOLVE: Network – social action projects opportunities