Research & Innovation
AsfarEurope is an experienced Research and Innovation organisation in youth development, women economic empowerment, climate change & energy poverty, vocational education training, reconciliation & peacebuilding and social entrepreneurship.
AsfarEurope’s team has been working in transnational Strategic Partnerships sector since 2015, developing new innovative learning programmes, promoting social development, with a particular focus on social action, gender equality and entrepreneurship.
Through a transnational collaborative approach, promoting co-development, AsfarEurope with our partners have created a wide range of research outputs, methodologies & learning toolkits, networks, while promoting best practice, in an atmosphere of mutual cooperation.
AsfarEurope aims for every element of Research and Innovation is openly available to our networks and anyone interested in social development through active sharing, such as on dissemination sites and through promotions to all via our open for all events.
This is achieved by:
- Connect transnational research networks, decision-makers and civil society organisations et al in the co-creation and promotion of best practice and knowledge to guarantee the development of strategic outputs to achieve goals and objectives.
- Support NGO in the Baltic, Russia and the Caucasus develop aptitudes to participate in strategic partnership and the development of innovation through capacity building civil society in their countries, with a particular focus on promoting the concept of continuous professional development methods for those individuals leading the way in research and innovative practices.
- Providing a platform for the sharing of thoughts, ideas and beliefs ensuring dialogue and ensuring all have the opportunity to participate in the innovation processes.
AsfarEurope continues to develop our Research and Innovation practices and programmes and our team are currently involved in supporting the following Strategic Partnerships:
- Erasmus+ KA2 Learn Abroad to do Better at home for Gender Equality
- Erasmus+ Balkan Window RESOLVE: Mobilising Continuous Reconciliation Development strategies and embedding therapeutic approaches for Reconciliation professionals working in Youth development and beyond!
- Erasmus+ KA2 Partnerships for Creativity Young Kreativ Social Enterprises through the Mobilisation of Digital Skills and Inter-Cultural Dialogue
If you would like to discuss about partnership-working on a future innovative idea or strategic partnership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org