Background & our work
AsfarEurope is a dynamic micro-NGO, established to offer development opportunities for Young People, Women and Communities in the Baltic, Russia, the Caucasus and wider Europe through: Educational, Skills & Digital learning opportunities; Social Entrepreneurship; Intercultural learning; Transnational & Volunteering; Creative skills; and Reconciliation and Peacebuilding.
AsfarEurope aims to:
- Develop: the Baltic & wider European young people, especially future Young Social Action Leaders through skills, employability and social entrepreneurship.
- Promote: Gender Equity in the Baltic, in Russia and the Caucasus, as well as wider afield.
- Address: the rising tide of Social Intolerance in Europe.
- Capacity Build: fellow NGOs through research and innovation and our development consultancy services.
- Increase: society’s awareness on Energy poverty & Climate Change.
Established initially as a social enterprise in 2019, AsfarEurope re-launched in 2020 as an official not-for-profit in Estonia.
AsfarEurope’s team is a founding member of the RESOLVE: Network Partnership, leading on reconciliation for development, youth-led social action and sustaining the RESOLVE: Network to address the rise social intolerance in Europe and beyond.
AsfarEurope is also an advocate of research and innovation, and how team is highly experienced in designing and delivering a range of innovative learning methodologies focusing on: Youth development; Women Economic Empowerment; Entrepreneurship; Creative industries; Vocational Education Training; Climate Change and and Reconciliation and Peacebuilding.
Development Consultancy services
A key area of AsfarEurope’s work, aside from direct delivery, is our NGO and Social Enterprise consultancy services unit. Consultancy services include:
- Research and Innovation support
- Capacity building social enterprises and fellow not-for-profits, Civic Society Organisations and NGOs;
- Offering technical advice on Quality Assurance, Monitoring & Evaluation, Impact Assessment, Strategic planning;
- Project Management and implementation;
- Local, National and International Partnership development and the foundations of partnership networks;
- Project design, bid writing and fundraising.
To learn more about our Development Consultancy services, visit here.