Welcome to Asfar’s April 2015 edition of our e-Journal.
We all hope you enjoy it!
In this edition, you will discover 7 fascinating articles on a wide range of Middle Eastern subjects. Including:
- Marrakchef: Foodie Fusion Morrocco Interview with Antoine Ludovic by Joe Blood
- Islamic Revivalism: the case of Hassan Turabi and the Islamic state by Hellen Gheorghe
- Erasmus+ Inspire Europe travel log by Sheniz Tan
- The Yemeni Conundrum: How old regional rivalries may destabilize the Gulf by Rich Quinlan
- Post-Soviet Marshrutkas and Cassette Players: Wandering Around the Turkic and Persian Worlds of Central Asia by Marcos Farias Ferreira
- Towards Togetherness: an interview with a British Sufi by Sawsan Bastawy
- A brief history of the Ba’th Party. Introduction to Michel Aflaq’s ideology by Carlotta Stegagno
Thank you to everyone involved and I very much hope you enjoy reading Asfar’s first edition for 2015.
Director & Senior Editor